Application - Erme, Monk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
erme

PostSubject: Application - Erme, Monk   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 am

ABOUT ME:

Name (or what everelse we should call you): Johan

Where are you from? Sweden

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
Not that i can think of, got a job interview in the morning today but i will think of something funny about me.

ABOUT MY MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Erme
Char. Class: Monk
Char. Spec: Brewmaster / Windwalker.
Armoury Link: New members cant post links so i made some spaces between link instead.
http ://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Erme/simple

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)? Farming stuff, fishing cooking, gold is propably the thing i do when im not raiding. I enjoy pretty much everything ingame, not pvp that much tho but i still do it cuz the conquest cap and transmog gear haha.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? Raider hopefully but otherwise i will happily take a social spot and hope to become a raider one day.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?Not yet, been talking to Misskitty tonigt.

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you? Misskitty was spamming General haha just kidding, but ye thats where i heard of you. You seems to be some mature people who enjoy the game and raid with a smile on their face.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?I can respec for what ever needed in raid and i will be playing WoD. Im also available to attend 100% to the raids.

Ive been playing since vanilla beta basicly with some breaks here and there. Cleared most raid content while it was new and know most tactics, if i dont know them i learn really fast.

Best Regards
/Erme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Erme, Monk   Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Hello there! If you want to join as a raider, i don't think we can guarantee a spot unless someone doesn't show up. Would love to have you in (WE NEED MORE MONKS!) but we cant promise any raid spots Sad I will have a talk with Misskitty/Tilly though because im not sure on the first groups tank status.

Also, good luck with the job interview!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Erme, Monk   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:55 pm

I was spamming tradechat, lets call it what it is! Stil haven't given up on getting a reliable tank that can show up for normals week after week, that et us know up front if he/she cant make it, that is willing to wipe for progress, and learn with us as we go! This is hard to get i we gotta swop tanks around every so often. Could you be the one? Very Happy

On your armory you are in brewmaster spec, with 527 equipped. Is that your tanking outfit? If so you might need a little gearing up, as we are allready 12/14 in, and looking to meet Garrosh soon.

As a social youre always welcome! On the raid side, I hate being picky about peoples gear, but at this point I feel like we have to be abit, seeing the progress. Ill talk to Aidy and Tilly.

Whisper me if you want an invite as a "social" in the meantime.

Talk soon Smile

PostSubject: Re: Application - Erme, Monk   

Back to top Go down

Application - Erme, Monk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1