Brsrkr - Death Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brsrkr

PostSubject: Brsrkr - Death Knight   Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:12 pm

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what ever else we should call you): Brsrkr

Where are you from? Romania

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I am a pretty normal person, so don't really know how to treat this question Smile. I like games, I like mountains and hiking, I like mountain bikes, when I was a teenager I did all sorts of crazy stuff (drugs, skydiving and stuff) but now I just work and go home.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Brsrkr
Char. Class: Death Knight
Char. Spec: In order of importance: Unholy (dps) Blood (tank) Frost (dps)

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?
I really enjoy questing. In the past I also really liked raiding, since that is intertwined with the lore and one can't really fully see the story without passing through the raids.
The next thing I like are achievements and collecting mounts and pets.
And then there is PvP, but that hasn't been too pleasant for me lately due to all the losses.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
As much as I would like to apply as a bad ass raider, I can't make any commitments right now because of IRL stuff. Who knows, maybe I will lend a hand if needed or if possible later along the road, but right now I am just looking for a group of friendly people. Some place I could call home.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?
Don't think so, no. I found the guild while looking on the draenor realm official forum.

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?
Well tired of playing solo and of being asked to join random guilds where nobody ever says anything (not even hello) I went again on the official forums where I went through the first page of posts.
And then I got tired of reading about raid progress and be on time requirements and knowing boss encounters and so on. And then I found you guys and something just clicked.
I don't know why I think this is the guild for me, I just do. It's more like a feeling. Since I moved to Draenor EU I only joined one other guild while hunting for a place of my own (madness theatre) and that is because they were also more focused on people and community than on raiding or loot or progress.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Well, my greatest moments in wow were with a bunch of friends, when none of us really knew how to play or what the game was about and all that jazz, but we somehow managed to take down naxxramas 10 man in wrath of the lich king in a record time of only eleven hours Smile. I was "leading" that raid and when it was finally over I felt exhausted (but pleased). Then later I joined a proper guild called exactly and that was nice as well since there were many players who liked many things that we could all do together.
That is pretty much what I am looking for now - I would like to go back to the social aspect of the game - I mean playing solo works, but playing with people is better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brsrkr - Death Knight   Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:43 pm

If you wanna join us as a social for now I don't mind Smile Maybe you can come to a couple of raids with us now and then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brsrkr - Death Knight   Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Hi, and thanks for your app Smile You sound like youy would fit right in with us. We would be happy to have you as a social/occasional raider cat

Whisper either of us for an invite, if we dont see you first Smile

PostSubject: Re: Brsrkr - Death Knight   Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Pretending to be an officer :3 you sound okay to me! when i come back you can tell me about gypsies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brsrkr - Death Knight   

Back to top Go down

Brsrkr - Death Knight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1