Drama Cats Draenor EU

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Jeppz, Retribution Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeppz

PostSubject: Application - Jeppz, Retribution Paladin   Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:49 am

Name (or what ever else we should call you): Jeppz. It's my nickname irl and ingame, my real name is Jesper, but most english-speaking people have an issue pronouncing it correctly.

Where are you from?: Born, raised and living in Sweden.

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?: Sheesh, this might be a long answer.
Funny - I am that. Every guild I have ever been in I have been "that guy who pulls the bad puns/jokes". In my current guild, there is the saying "It's not a true raid without one of Jeppz' jokes making somebody facepalm."
Interesting - I live together with my sister and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is also one of my former Guild Leaders.
Disturbing - I swear alot. Especially when I'm talking casually or joking around. Some people find swearing to be very crude humour, so I should pre-warn you if you have a non-swearing environment. Then I will try and contain myself Razz I never go overboard into excessive unnecessary swearing though.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Jéppz (Don't miss the accent over the 'e')
Char. Class: Paladin
Char. Spec: Retribution

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?: I play WoW primarily for the progress raiding. I don't long for Mythic raiding though, at the very least I want to clear Heroic. Outside of raiding, I tend to level alts alot, farm items of interest, a bunch of random stuff. I also play on a Vanilla Private Server sometimes, but recently I haven't played on it that much.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later): Raider. Although I am both chatty and social already.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?: No.

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?: I looked at the guild recruitments on the Draenor Realm Forums. As I said before, I raid for the progression aspect. The other thing important to me is a social environment, in other words, a guild where "laughing at a joke after you wipe" is acceptable. I have been in guilds before where they forbid jokes, because it ruins "focus". In my opinion, if you're a good enough player, you can definately make jokes and still focus on the game at hand.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?: Yes.
I am currently the Guild Leader of Drama Club, a fellow guild on Draenor. I joined this guild at the start of SoO in late 2013, and became a Officer (there were 4 Officers in  total) upon the release of WoD. After some recent drama in the guild, 2 of the Officers and the Guild Leader left. I was given the Guild Leader title, and the other officer who also stayed in the guild ended up leaving 2 weeks later. "It ain't the same without them" he said. Well, it's been a bit more than a month now, and I feel I also need to move on from this guild. Since the drama happened, the guild has changed atmosphere from a casual, fun-loving chatty guild, to a hardcore guild who suddenly want to push Mythic content. I don't want that. I'm happy with being in a raid with fun people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xicon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jeppz, Retribution Paladin   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:37 pm

I say hop on! come along! Maybe you and Zinvo (another member) can have swearing duels on vent. That would be fun. Or even funnier if you out-swear him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jeppz, Retribution Paladin   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:05 pm

You sound like someone who can fit in with us. You're in for progression though, we might be "slow" progression wise. as in not even killed impregnator Heroic yet :p But if you're happy with that then I don't have a problem with you joining! Maybe we can force you to go holy Wink

You say you swear a lot, we are very family friendly.

Last edited by Aidy on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jeppz, Retribution Paladin   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Hi Jesper. Thanks for your app Smile Its a nice app and I like your attitude. From one "Drama" to another , huh? Very Happy

You said you raid for progression, and my impression is that most people that say that are aiming for mythic. We dont have the rooster for that, so we stick to heroic. Just so that you are aware of that. Im just saying this so you wont join a guild that wont meet your expectations when it come to progression Smile You okay with that?

Carina

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jeppz, Retribution Paladin   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:07 am

I am completely fine with slow progression. Drama Club just took down Blackhand HC this week, and the new patch is coming any day now. And seeing as the next patch is probably going to be the last raid tier of this expansion, if that's true, we would most likely have enough time to take big Arch down before the next expansion. I don't aim for Mythic as I said, I simply aim for some form of progressive raiding, dosen't really matter if it's slow or fast to me.

And if I end up feeling like I "need" the curve, I can just go ahead and buy a boost for it. We do play on a very raider-heavy server after all.

TL;DR: I know what I'm signing up for, I'm fine with slow progress, I (like you) like to stick to Heroic raiding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jeppz, Retribution Paladin   

Back to top Go down

Application - Jeppz, Retribution Paladin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1