AuthorMessage
Zalvek

PostSubject: Balance/Resto - Druid   Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:56 am

ABOUT YOU:

Name (or what ever else we should call you):
George

Where are you from?
Bournemouth, UK

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?
I work as an iOS developer/designer and occasional web developer. I usually get the piss taken out of me for playing WoW off a Mac or all of the games I can't play because of it! :-P

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name:
Zalvek

Char. Class:
Druid

Char. Spec:
Resto/Balance. Although I do prefer to heal in most situations previous guilds have pushed me more towards balance. I am real happy with do either of them though. I have done feral in the past and have a decent set of gear from this tier for it.

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?
I love doing raiding and always have. I do a fair bit of soloing old raids because they give a good amount of gold. I've been trying to get into achievement hunting and pet battling lately during my down time which has been fun :-)

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
I would like to apply as a raider but if there is no room I don't mind coming in as a social and when there is room going for a raider position.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?
No currently, no

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?
I saw your post on the Draenor forums and saw from the comments on there and your replies to posts on the forum here that you seem like a real cool chatty bunch of people.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I've been around raiding on a Druid for a pretty long time now (originally from Stormrage then Silvermoon, Alliance) during WotLK playing a resto during these times and left the game due to university taking up most of my time and quit the game late Cataclysm. I decided when I came back earlier in 2015 that I wanted a fresh start especially since so much has changed since then so I made a fresh level 1 on this realm and and dungeon levelled as resto right up until 100. The last guild I was in I was playing as a balance Druid so my healing gear isn't great right now but it's something I can work on unless you wanted me as a balance. :-)

I am on most evenings just hanging out and getting achievements if you wanna chat, my battle tag is George#2706
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Balance/Resto - Druid   Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Hey George, right now we do absolutely have room for a balance/resto druid! But due to the raid comps for this patch youll probably spend most time dpsing. We do HC runs on monday you can get gear from, and mythic dungeons throughout the week.

For me I'd say yes to the application, will have to get other officers to give their opinion Smile Good luck and speak soon!

Also Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Balance/Resto - Druid   Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi! Thanks for the app! Its a nice application, and you sound like you'd fit in! I notice you still got a lot of gear you havent upgraded yet. Once that is done you will be well ready for mythic HFC with us! Won't take long, running some mythic dungeons with the guild Smile

Im curious: To the question "Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?" you replied "No currently, no". Does that mean you know someone that has been a member in the past? Smile

PostSubject: Re: Balance/Resto - Druid   Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Hello! come try us out if you dare. Loads of us are happy to help with whatever you need to gear up. We are a nice and weird bunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zalvek

PostSubject: Re: Balance/Resto - Druid   Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:57 pm

I was just popping back because I forgot to put in my armoury link but it looks like you guys found me already! :-)

I kind of stepped back from raising 3-4 weeks into HFC which is where my progression came from so I missed out on the introduction of the valor update system but I've been running raid finder and heroic dungeons to upgrade my gear, so working through that now :-)

I haven't seen that Mac joke yet! So that's a new one! Haha :-P

I probably worded the guild bit weird. I meant I don't know but hopefully soon if I can join! Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Balance/Resto - Druid   Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:47 pm

Ill add you as a friend Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zinvo

PostSubject: Re: Balance/Resto - Druid   Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Hey George!
love your application. You sound just the type of person we'd love to have in the guild!
As Aidy says, you will probably end up playing balance for a time as long as you are fine with that.

I only have one concern.
You know apples are meant for eating right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balance/Resto - Druid   

Back to top Go down

Balance/Resto - Druid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1