View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Debonaire

PostSubject: Resto shaman [transfer]   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Name (or what ever else we should call you):
Nick: Debonaire, usually shortened to Deb
RL name: Jacek

Where are you from?     Warsaw, Poland

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know?

I'm known for catching unintented sexual innuendos. My personal achievement was when some girl in high school blushed *before* she spoke the actual words aloud, she just realized what she'd say and imagined my reaction - usually a wicked grin.

ABOUT YOUR MAIN CHARACTER

Char. Name: Debonaire
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Debonaire/ <-hope it works
Char. Class: Shaman
Char. Spec: Resto / Enh
I know you don't need healers at the moment but please don't make me go dps unless you really want to watch me fail terribly. I find dpsing boring so I spent most of my WoW days rescuing people from dying in colorful puddles.
I know I may miss some enchants and my gear and my raiding exp for this tier could be lacking but I will work on that.

GENERAL

What do you like doing ingame (raids, pvp, level alts ect.)?
Raiding is what I always loved the most in WoW. I had great time in WotLK (Ulduar goddamit!) in semi-hardcore guild, then raided first tier in Cata, then got a job and realized I can't handle having actually two jobs (more about it later) and haven't played WoW until 2015.
PVP - hate arenas, liked BGs in WotLK/Cata. These days playing in BGs is really weird for me. Either it's because after playing a lot of other multiplayer games PVP gear progression seems really alien concept for me or it's the overwhelming defeatism in my battle group.

Are you applying mainly as a chatty social or a raider? (you can always change your mind about this later)
The main reason why I quit WoW was that I hated coming back from work and having to be focused for another 3 hours, 3 days a week. I bought WoD when they introduced tokens thinking I'd pay for a month or two using my gold reserves then get bored. Of course I ended up playing a lot longer than that. Lately I realized I'd really would like to raid again but in a relaxed manner and preferably not on weekdays.
TLDR: social raider? I'd be fine with being benched, especially if it's Mon/Thu raid.

Do you know anybody currently in Drama Cats?
Nope.

Where did you hear of us, and why do you think we are the guild for you?
Draenor forums. I rolled some alts there as this realm, unlike poor Nordrassil, actually feels like MMO. I almost teared up when I saw Anal [_] spam in trade. Anyway, a few days ago your thread was bumped up, I liked what I saw, then I checked Waylon's armory and saw a fabulous transmog and pink kitten tabard. My mind was made.

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
I just suggested that your (as I assume) main tank's sexy shoulder armor kind of made me want to have some fun with you all now and then.

More seriously, I'm aware you are not looking for healers at the moment and my attendance could not be what you are looking for either.  Feel free to talk to me: Deb#2408 / Crispers@Dreanor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman [transfer]   Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:04 am

Hey Deb, thanks for the application. First things first, no one has ever wanted to join the guild because of my warriors pinkness :p 2nd, you are right, we don't have any healer spots and prefer people who can raid both nights, but I like you. We could offer backup spots for Sundays but it's not going to be a 100% promise, although we do need more healers for our 19 healer tactic on Mythic High Council :p

That being said, you might be more suited in a weekend raiding guild, theres many of those on Draenor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carina
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman [transfer]   Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:06 am

If you're fine with raiding on our raid days which does include thursday and sunday, then defo ! If you can only raid sundays, we would have to prioritize people that can make both days.

Loved the app Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman [transfer]   Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:48 pm

I should be able to raid both days unless there's some shitstorm in the office that needs my attention and makes me stay there to 20-21. Fortunately, it's very rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman [transfer]   

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman [transfer]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1